Friday, July 4, 2008

Pinky and The Brain

Brain: Thanks for agreeing to meet with me; I really feel you're the only one who can help. You see, after five years of unsuccessful attempts at world domination, I finally figured out where I was going wrong.
Pinky: Brain! Time to walk the sponge again!
Brain: In short, I need a new partner, one whose might is equal to my intellect. In return, I'm willing to let you have all of northern Europe.
Superman: You're kidding, right?
[Later]
Pinky: He turned you down, didn't he?
Brain: Who asked you?!

***

Verminator:
Hear me now, and listen laater. You are maaking me very aaangry. I don't need any fancy veapons. I vill destroy you vith my bare haands.
Pinky: Oh no, Brain, what'll we do? He has a bear named Hans!


***

Brain: The 24-hour deadline has passed, yet there has been no message from Earth! It is most curious. Perhaps I was too lenient.

Pinky: Either that or everyone's gone back to reading books.


***

Brain
: Are you pondering what I'm pondering?
Pinky: I think so, Brain, but instant karma's always so lumpy.

***

Brain
: Are you pondering what I'm pondering?
Pinky: Whoof, oh, I'd have to say the odds of that are terribly slim, Brain.
Brain: True.
Pinky: I mean, really, when have I ever been pondering what you've been pondering?
Brain: To my knowledge, never.
Pinky: Exactly. So, what are the chances that this time, I'm pondering what you're pondering?
Brain: Next to nil.
Pinky: Well, that's exactly what I'm thinking, too.
Brain: Therefore, you are pondering what I'm pondering.
Pinky: Poit, I guess I am!